Spacious and beautiful! This meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is one level living at its finest with an amazing back yard! Brick paved driveway, sidewalk and front entry with double doors to welcome you and your guests! Main level features include: large foyer, spacious center island kitchen with eat in area that walks out to backyard, formal dining, vaulted living room that walks out to backyard, wood burning fireplace in the family room. Private master suite complete with separate jetted tub and large walk-in closet. Unlimited potential in the unfinished lower level area with high ceilings and a 1/2 bath in place. Huge workshop with entrance to garage. Finished garage with tiled floor and floor drain. Beautifully landscaped private back yard with huge patio and gazebo! Great location, easy access to major highways and walking distance to Kettle Park.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
3,040 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
191 - Burnsville-Eagan-Savage
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,788 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 252 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Wall Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road, Paved Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $438,750
Median Sold Price $290,000
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 99.7%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)