Classic turn of the century 3 story Victorian home on a quiet street in beautiful Lowry Hills neighborhood. Character and charm is shown throughout with handsome woodwork, quarter sawn oak hardwood floors, stained glass windows, built in buffet, porches, heavy pocket doors and so much more. Ready to move into with newer kitchen filled with natural light, newer baths and spacious owners suite with additional sleeping porch. Great entertaining spaces, as well as cozy intimate rooms. Large guest room/family or bonus room on Third floor. Fenced in back yard with paver patio, over sized two car garage and long concrete driveway that can be used for extra parking. Fabulous and convenient location close to lakes, shops, restaurant and trails. Come and see.. You wont be disappointed!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
3,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1 - Minneapolis
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Sitting Room, Sun Room, Guest Room, Office
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Window Air Conditioning, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hot Water.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch, 3 Season Porch, Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 x 128.68
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $275,725
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 100.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)