Last Updated: 11/24/2017 2:31 PM
NEW! NEW! NEW! This original 1950/effective 2017 built one story home is now two story and boasts four full bedrooms! From windows to flooring, cabinets to bath, drywall to septic....everything is new..NOT a flip. Soft neutral colors throughout. Back entry laundry / bonus area is ready for you to make it your own....mud room, office, playroom - you choose. Spacious kitchen / dining area provides a open effect as it leads through an archway to the front living area. Set under a canopy of trees, you can enjoy cool summer / fall breezes and the privacy of country living. Close proximity to shopping, schools, hospital and yes..only a few short miles to the NYS Thruway. Maintenance free living for a low, low price! Won't last.
Single Family, Bungalow, Colonial, Cottage, 2 Story
Public Water Service
1,300 sq. ft
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Phelps-Clifton Springs (Midlakes)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- No Covered Parking, Gravel.
- Farm Type
- Agriculture Use
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Close to Bus Line, Agriculture Use, Wooded, Rectangular.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line