If your looking for an updated, extremely clean home, mostly brick on the exterior...this home is it! Side entry garage with very level driveway! Very large rooms with separate living room, family room and formal dining room. Real hardwood flooring on most of main. New carpet on remainder. This home has 2 bonus rms upstairs that could be offices, craft rooms, children's playroom etc. and a guest room on the main! Master is large with an updated bathroom and enlarged walk in closet.New granite in kitchen & stainless steel appliances. New Quartz in other two bths. Vacant
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Central Vacuum, Other
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Daylight, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter, Fireplace Glass Door.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs, Foyer Entry, His & Her Closets, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard, Extra Storage, Front Yard. Paved Road, Wooded.
Hwy 78 E. Turn left onto Hwy 124 and then left on Oak Rd. Go appx. 3 miles and turn left onto River Rd. Travel appx. 2.5 miles and take rt onto Brookshire Dr. Turn rt onto Cardigan Circle and home will be on left.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service