Come see this warm and welcoming 4-level split open floor plan. Updates include granite countertops with backsplash in kitchen and all 3 bathrooms. New A/C in 2015 and all new stainless steel appliances in 2016. All new kitchen and bathrooms faucets in 2016. New light fixtures throughout the home. New washer and dryer in 2017. New radon mitigation system in 2016. $20k in patio, fire pit and sitting wall in backyard. New sidewalk in front. Insulated garage with 2 separate garage door openers and 2 service doors. Close to walking trails, parks and Lake Pulaski. Very little through traffic due to circular neighborhood with only 1 entrance and exit. 5th bedroom currently used as office. Egress window is covered by âcellarâ door for child safety. Playground set and shed in back will stay with the property. Buffalo school district.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
Softener Own, Sump Pump, City
2,572 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
877 - Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,308 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,264 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. City Road, Paved Road, Curb, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $307,450
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)