Do not miss out on this fabulous ranch home which sits on 1.76 acres, pond and 4 car garage. The garage is heated and air conditioned and would accommodate a boat, work shop, etc. The lovely home has hardwood floors, open concept, two eating areas and a main floor family room, which was an addition. What a wonderful home to entertain your family and friends! Granite kitchen, island and abundance of cabinets for kitchen storage. The main floor laundry has a sink and a separate half bath for convenience from the garage. What a breath taking view from the main floor family room with an abundance of windows to enjoy the foliage and pond, so private. The basement offers a Hugh rec room with a wet bar and plenty of room to add a wall on the south end of the room to be an office or 4th bedroom. (per plan) and this basement also offers a 3rd full bathroom. The walkout basement offers an enclosed large atrium/sun room with windows and walk out to the backyard. Two fireplaces, one on the main floor and one in the basement. Great for those cold nights and what a beautiful sight during those snowy days & nights for viewing, of the foliage and pond! Home shows pride of ownership and such a beautiful lot. The storage room is large enough to add a daylight window for a bedroom if needed. With this price seller will add a daylight window. All new low E windows, yard has its own well, separate one for drinking, house is zoned with hi-efficiency lennox equipment. Wood burning fireplace in basement with a blower, gas stove fireplace in the living room with remote control, walk out sun room for plants, osmosis water system at kitchen sink, and the rock water fall, ornamental and electric remain with the property. A must see home!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Water Softener, Private Water Service
4,371 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Propane
Renwick School District (Usd 267
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Partially Finished, Full, View Out, Daylight, Game Room
- Guest Facilities
- 2 or More Fireplaces, Living Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Blower.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Tandem.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Unpaved Road, Irrigation well, Pond, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $205,000
Median Sold Price $675,000
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS