WELCOME HOME!!Your search stops here. Grab the family and come see this wide open 3 bed/2.5 bath POOL home with built in savings. This SOLAR POWERED home has ASSESSMENTS IN AND PAID. Seller's last electric bill was $22! Relax poolside in your serene backyard or walk through your meticulously maintained neighborhood to A+ Rated School or Cape Sports Complex. The moment you walk through the door you will feel right at home. Ceramic tile throughout home with cozy carpet in the bedrooms. Enter the french doors to your den/office with a private 1/2 bath. The bright white kitchen has plenty of storage with laundry room hidden behind beautiful raised panel doors. The home is secured with alarm triggers on all doors and windows. Don't wait on this lovely home in this much desired neighborhood! Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Concrete Block, Stucco
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Smoke Alarm, Unfurnished, Cable Prewire, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, French Doors, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Concrete
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Regular.