Arrive through the front porch and into the living room featuring plush carpet, picture window, and soft colors that flow throughout. Venture up to the dining room highlighted by decorative iron columns and hardwood floors. Let the kitchen inspire you with endless possibilities for design and is spotlighted with ceramic tile backsplash and ample storage. The partially finished lower level provides an ideal space for entertaining family and friends with chair railing, wainscoting, and a brick surround wood burning fireplace with stone accents. Enjoy the outdoors with a front porch, deck, 1-car parking pad, and side and rear fenced yards. Major commuter routes include I-95, I-83, and I-695 for easy access to downtown Baltimore. Updates: Paint, Carpet, Windows, Roof, Front Porch
Townhouse, Colonial, Tudor, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,440 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
LOCH RAVEN TECHNICAL ACADEMY
PARKVILLE HIGH & CENTER FOR MATH/SCIENCE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 288 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $224,900
Median Sold Price $249,950
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS