Come & View this Old World Charmer two family home!! One side will make you feel like you are at a Bed & Breakfast Inn. Tall ceilings, exposed bricks, hardwood flooring. Antiques not included! Amazing One of the largest two family homes in Roselle Park! Quiet street, near the schools, shopping, and public transportation. Train station is only a few blocks away!! Live in one and rent out the other or rent out both! All utilities are separate and each side is responsible for each's utilities. One side is currently being rented out. Simple is style. Large living room, dining room and a eat in kitchen with white cabinets and a pantry that is currently being used a laundry room. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Walk up attic is shared and basement is also shared, however, have their own separate sides .
Single Family, Victorian, Duplex
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
3,750 sq. ft
Electric, Natural Gas
ROSELLE PARK MS
ROSELLE PARK HS
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Walk-In Closet
- Dining Room - L Shaped, Formal
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Steam. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Basement, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 2. Bedroom, Gas Burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, High Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 1 Car, On Street.
- Open Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Metal Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $295,000
Median Sold Price $295,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS