This home is much larger than it looks! When you walk in the home you enter into a nice 2 story foyer w/ lots of natural light. The kitchen features nice stainless steel/black appliances & beautiful cabinets. The living room is pretty good sized w/ a nice fireplace for those chilly nights. The master bedroom features high ceilings, master bath w/ garden tub & separate shower, his/her sinks, & his/her walk-in closets. You have 2 additional bedrooms upstairs w/ a bathroom on their end of the hall. Downstairs the options are endless with two large bedrooms, a garage you can actually park in, and a storage room. Going out back you have a nice deck and a roof that is only 4 months old! Sounds like a home I wouldn't want to miss out on. Call for your appt. today!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Split Level
Public Water Service
1,872 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Living/Dining Combo
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $159,900
Median sold price $136,500
Days On Market 104
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service