Last Updated: 9/25/2017 5:39 PM
NVHOMES Stratford Hall for estimated February 2018 delivery featuring luxury living built with Energy Efficient features, Classic exteriors, Luxury Interior Appointments, Designer Kitchen Details, and Sumptuous Bath Details.Features that prove our Commitment. Come visit us at Laytonsville Preserve for all the details. $10,000 in closing cost assistance. Images shown are representative only.
Single Family, Traditional, 3 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Shingle, Brick & Wood Siding
5,747 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Recreation Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Breakfast Area, Dining Room - L Shaped, Bar, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Low-Emittance , Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Home Warranty Plan, Wet Bar, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Paved Road.
Follow I-270 North to Exit 9A (370E) to Exit 3B (Shady Grove Road) to a right to 124N (Woodfield Road) to a right on Warfield Road. Model Home is on the corner of Warfield and Dwyer Court.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $779,900
Median sold price $749,500
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS