An Impressive and well maintained 4BR, 3bath home in a desirable neighborhood. Enter into this lovely home with tall entrance with brick wall, spacious foyer and high ceilings. Enjoy the kitchen with center island, stainless steal appliances, walk-in pantry and below counter lights. Main floor family room with a fireplace, office and laundry with a newer Washer/Dryer. 4BR's on upper level with master suite, jetted tub, standing shower, double sink, linen closet, medicine cabinet, and a huge walk-in closet with night lights adds elegance to the house. The house is pre-wired for security system and internet. Opportunity to custom build 2BR, 1bath and an entertainment place in the unfinished basement. The house is pre-inspected and ready to move-in.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, City
2,462 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
535 - Rochester
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Stall Shower, Rough-in Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,462 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Concrete, Unfinished Basement, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. City Road, Paved Road, Irregular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,900
Median Sold Price $250,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)