Welcome to the Turnberry built by Giguere Homes. As you step onto the front porch, you encounter a beautiful doorway with a covered porch. Hardwood floors greet you as you enter the Foyer that adjoins a versatile Flex room and transitions into the expansive Great room. The Great room features 9' ceilings and a wall of sunlit windows blends seamlessly into a dining area and deluxe Kitchen with hardwood floors. The Kitchen offers custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops. A serene Master Suite includes a well laid-out bathroom with private stool room and enormous walk in closet. Three more bedrooms with large closets, one additional full bath, and a Laundry room complete the second floor. This home includes a full basement with rough-in plumbing & daylight windows
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Second Floor Laundry, Dryer Connection
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,333 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Solid Surface Counter, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Finished Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
Head N on Sleepy Hollow Ln. from E. Lake Lansing Rd., then E on Issac Ln.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $219,900
Median Sold Price $194,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: MIGLANS: Greater Lansing Association of Realtors