Beautiful 1 1/2 story cape in a desirable area of Claremont. Modern kitchen with many extras including a walk in pantry closet, bedroom on the main floor, family room with cathedral ceiling and loft area and a sunroom make this a home you'll want to view. Outside, enjoy the patio with fire pit and private back yard. This home is only minutes to town but offers country living at its best. Home is wired for a generator and has heat in one bay of the garage. Lots of storage above the 2 car garage.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,154 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 200 Amps, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Electric, Propane
MAPLE AVENUE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
CLAREMONT MIDDLE SCHOOL
STEVENS HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry
- pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,154 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Gas Fireplace, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Attached Garage, Stone Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish. Paved Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $144,900
Median Sold Price $123,750
Days On Site 153
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network