Welcome to this beautiful spacious Victorian home with a gorgeous wrap-around porch (vinyl railing and lattice recently replaced) located on a large lot. This home is NOT part of an HOA, but it is move-in ready and boasts two kitchens. A new roof and new vinyl siding to be installed. A one year home warranty conveys with the sale. The inlaw suite in the basement has a separate entrance, kitchen, bathroom, washer/dryer, bedroom (with lots of closet space including a cedar closet), and a rec room which can be used as an office. Rent out the basement for some extra cash. The main kitchen was completely renovated in 2017 with new granite countertops(with space for bar stools), cabinets, appliances, vinyl plank flooring, tile backsplash, LED lighting, and plumbing fixtures including a hot water dispenser. The kitchen in the basement had several updates made in 2018 including new countertops, appliances and LED lighting. New carpet was installed on the upper level and stairwells on Apr 30, 2019 and a new washing machine and dryer was installed on May 31, 2019. A new garage door was installed in 2019 and the garage opener has a keypad outside for easy access while you are working outside. The powder room in master bathroom area has new cabinets, granite countertop with a new faucet, and LED lighting. The exhaust fan in the master bathroom was replaced with an auto-sensing fan with LED lighting. Several rooms have been recently painted. Vinyl plank flooring was installed (Dec 2017) in the foyer, hallway and kitchen on the main level. Stunning views overlooking the backyard that has a screened in vinyl Gazebo (composite decking inside) perfect for entertaining. The kids will love the treehouse and the swing on the wrap-around porch. Great location close to the ICC, shopping and schools. Open Sunday 2-4pm.
Single Family-Detached, Victorian, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,874 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,252 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 622 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Lighted.
- Wrap-around Porch, Porch, Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $429,900
Median Sold Price $425,000
Days On Site 63
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS