Not your typical split foyer. This home offers an incredible 30x30 two story addition that creates an open floor plan with lots of natural light. The addition adds extra space in almost every bedroom. The home offers and upstairs Master Bedroom and a downstairs Master Suite with a large walk in closet and spa bathroom. Renovated Kitchen is open to the large light filled family room which opens to a beautiful stone patio and professional landscaped private back yard. Just outside Vienna city limits, walking distance from downtown Vienna, one block off the W&O path, minutes outside Tysons Corner. All this in a well desired established neighborhood. You Really Must See and recent $10,000.00 Price reduction.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Brick
Public Septic System
3,752 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,876 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,876 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Suburban.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,169,000
Median Sold Price $819,450
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS