Stunning park-like setting surrounds this charming English Tudor in the heart of Santa Ana's popular Floral Park. This Mills Act approved property enjoys the benefits of old world charm and architecture while also benefiting from the convenience of several modern upgrades. The home opens to the living room with it's soaring ceilings, a cozy wood burning fireplace, detail-rich walls sconces, and a massive front Tudor style window that provides plenty of natural light. A beautiful chandelier is the centerpiece of the formal dining room and shows the attention to detail offered. Continuing through the home you'll find beautifully maintained wood flooring and doors throughout as well as many recently restored windows. The original kitchen and it's black & white flooring, and freshly painted cabinets ties into the quaint breakfast nook. Additional upgraded features include copper plumbing, Air Conditioning, a whole house fan, and a recently updated garage. But the crown jewel of this home is the incredible tree-filled backyard. Recently landscaped this private oasis enjoys a multitude of trees including a Cedar, Liquid Amber, and a majestic Oak Tree to cap it off. Rugged stone pavers make up two separate patios which allow for plenty of entertaining.
Single Family, English, Tudor, 1 Story
1,384 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Santa Ana Unified
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Frame
- Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, High Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, Shared Driveway, Side by Side.
- Patio, Rear Porch, Stone/Tile, Wood Decking
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $550,000
Median Sold Price $530,000
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS