Amazing River Frontage! Approximately 3/4 acres of level land. 4-5 car garage offers enough space for several boats & vehicles, finished bonus room up above the garage, and a deck with river views. The home was remodeled (1998) with vaulted ceilings and over 20 skylights with 16 in kitchen and great room area alone! Gorgeous poplar wood walls w/plastered ceilings & tinted windows. Corian counter tops in the kitchen with breakfast bar which accommodates 4 plus stools. Gas log fireplace in great room, wet bar, dishwasher, sink and wine cooler. Family room is octagon shaped to enjoy all the river views and heated w/gas stove. French doors from great room to deck & screened gazebo. The home is landscaped nicely which includes a small bridge/pond outside the octagon family room. The yard has a irrigation system. Master suite includes full bath, sitting area, laundry and 2 mechanical rooms and closet. Updated walk-in tiled shower. No flood insurance required if shed was removed.
Single Family, Ranch
Gas Water Heater, Well Private
Septic, Aerobic Septic
2,068 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar, Living/Dining Combo
- Counter Top - Solid Surface, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Full Master Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas Starter, Gas logs, Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Dry Bar, Cable Available, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Surround Sound Wired, Window Blinds, Skylight, Window Coverings, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Garage, Guest Parking, Paved Driveway, Side Entry.
- Deck, Patio, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 32,654 Sq ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Seawall/Bulkhead, Shed, Irrigation System. Paved Road, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $261,950
Median Sold Price $148,750
Days On Site 139
Sales-List Price 93.2%
SOURCE: Xome-Peoria Area AOR