Charming updated cottage home in prime Topanga with separate living quarters provides options which are easy to appreciate. Main floor features living room with wood beam ceilings, master bedroom & bath, and kitchen with Travertine floors and polished granite counter-tops. Second bedroom is a loft with a large walk-in closet and Juliet balcony. Across a walkway there is also a bright, over-sized bonus room with a full bath, laundry room and separate entrance. Perfect for family recreation, running a home-based business or any activity that requires space! Quality construction throughout. Stone deck in front yard exposes lovely canyon views along with a low maintenance and private backyard. Easy to find recreation with the State Park and hiking trails just a short walk from your door, and mid-canyon location is perfect for busy people and business. This quiet enclave has no boulevard noise and the neighborhood doggies stroll about leisurely. Absolutely, this is a home plus a home base.
Single Family, Bungalow
Gas Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Common Hot
Stucco, Brick, Flagstone, Concrete, Steel, Stone
1,400 sq. ft
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Guest Room, Wine Cellar, Sound/Recording Studio
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Range Propane, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric Heating, Propane. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Uncovered, Driveway, Private, Street Parking, Public.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Steel, Flagstone, Concrete
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Patio
- Tile, Slate, Concrete, Shingle, Fire Retardant
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Wrought Iron, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Security Lighting. Rural.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,299,000
Median sold price $1,337,500
Days On Market 112
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS