Last Updated: 9/25/2017 7:51 PM
Charming updated cottage home in prime Topanga with separate living quarters provides options which are easy to appreciate. Main floor features living room with wood beam ceilings, master bedroom & bath, and kitchen with Travertine floors and polished granite counter-tops. Second bedroom is a loft with a large walk-in closet and Juliet balcony. Across a walkway there is also a bright, over-sized bonus room with a full bath, laundry room and separate entrance. Perfect for family recreation, running a home-based business or any activity that requires space! Quality construction throughout. Stone deck in front yard exposes lovely canyon views along with a low maintenance and private backyard. Easy to find recreation with the State Park and hiking trails just a short walk from your door, and mid-canyon location is perfect for busy people and business. This quiet enclave has no boulevard noise and the neighborhood doggies stroll about leisurely. Absolutely, this is a home plus a home base.
Single Family, Bungalow
Gas Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Common Hot
Stucco, Brick, Flagstone, Concrete, Steel, Stone
1,119 sq. ft
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Guest Room, Wine Cellar, Sound/Recording Studio
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Oven, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven Built-in, Gas Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Range Propane, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric Heating, Propane. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Uncovered, Driveway, Private, Street Parking, Public.
- Stucco, Brick, Stone, Steel, Flagstone, Concrete
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Patio
- Tile, Slate, Concrete, Shingle, Fire Retardant
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Wrought Iron, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guesthouse, Security Lighting. Rural.
Topanga Canyon Blvd. (U.S. Hwy 27), turn east on Highvale Trail, turn right on Glen Trail. Turn left onto Dome Trail. Dome Trail turns right and becomes Rock Trail. Rock Trail turns left and becomes Summit Trail. Property is on the left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,224,000
Median sold price $1,060,000
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS