Last Updated: 9/26/2017 3:25 PM
Potential Short Sale - 2nd story addition hits all the right notes with fantastic master suite. Upper level laundry room. Main level with updated kitchen and open floor plan that opens to fantastic deck overlooking oasis back yard complete with pool. Great location close to schools and shopping. Huge LL rec room. One of a kind home - just missing you!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Entry Bathroom, Tub-2+ Person
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Baseboard, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Corian Counter, Crown Molding, Drapery Rods Only, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
695 to north on York road - right on Cinder, cross Eastridge home is on your left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $399,900
Median sold price $370,000
Days On Market 86
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS