Check out this beautiful well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, one half bath remodeled home with one car garage. Features include: spacious open light and bright floor, great room , formal dining area, crown molding, recessed lighting, laminate flooring, AC (2005), Roof (2005), textured ceilings, lots of storage space throughout, custom light fixtures and ceiling fans. Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, under cabinet lighting, gas range, and newer appliances. Master bedroom is spacious and has a huge his/her walk-in closet, and updated bathroom with walk-in shower. Freshly painted exterior and interior, three screened in back patios, privacy fenced in backyard with storage shed and pond. This home has so much to offer. Must see before it's gone!
Single Family-Detached, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
City, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
2,213 sq. ft
Sherwood Park Sec H
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Shower Only, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, His & Her Closets, Laundry Facilities, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Structure, Circular Driveway.
- Screened Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Corner, West Of US Hwy1, Paved Road, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,900
Median Sold Price $246,500
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Brevard County MLS