Last Updated: 11/17/2017 11:33 AM
Classic Log Home on 272' Lake Huron Waterfront. Home is on nearly 2 acres and features 2.5 car garage, traditional stone fireplace nat gas insert, wrap around-covered & screened-in 3 season porch, spacious loft, geo-thermal heat/central air, nat gas 96% eff. forced air/humidifier, lighted 5 ft dry crawl space, with poured floor and plenty of storage. New 30yr roof in 2013, recently stained, entire home is well maintained and in great condition. Just minutes from Hammond Bay Refuge Harbor-this is Great Lakes living at its best! A true log home with beautiful interior, that's warm in the winter, and cool in the summer. We have our own crescent bay and beach. The extra large lot has a u-shaped drive, a beautiful small cat-tail wetland area, with white pine and birch woods.
Electric Water Heater, Well
1,700 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Family Room, Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,700 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Humidifier
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 272' X 307' X 230' X 254'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Shed, Workshop, Garage.