Magnificent sunsets and panoramic river views are everyday living in this outstanding contemporary colonial. The first floor was completely redone in 2016 including: two tone granite kitchen, natural cherry wood cabinetry and large island with an overhang for 4 chairs. Kitchen area has a formal butlers pantry with deep sink. Spacious sunken living room with wet bar, custom cherry wood bookcase containing a granite enclosed gas fireplace and 65in flat screen. Beamed wood slat ceiling accents the octagonal full window walled river view sunroom. Entire first floor is 5 3/4in wide plank oak flooring. Two entrances await you to the sweeping riverfront fully roofed deck. Your rocking chairs belong here. The second floor has a library with built-in cherry wood book cases. This room can also be a 4th bedroom. There are two very large auxiliary bedrooms. The master bedroom has two walk-in closets a makeup table and an impressive master bath. The bath incorporates a granite double vanity with a
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
TR INTERMEDIATE SO
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range/cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Insert, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Attic Storage, Breakfast Bar, Hydro Tub, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Dead End Street, River Front.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $390,000
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 94.3%
SOURCE: NJOCBR: Ocean County NJ