Lovely property in a mature neighborhood, walking distance to downtown Leesburg! This 4 BR/3 BA home has just had a makeover that includes New Luxury Vinyl tile in Kithen and baths, new Stainless Steel Appliances, New Granite Counter, New carpeting in upper level bedrooms, fresh paint throughout. The home has a nice open feel upon entering and beautiful hardwood floors. There is a great deck for entertaining and a fully fenced in back yard with lots of room to run and play. Original owner and well maintained. You won't find this value in the town of Leesburg!
Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,953 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,134 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 819 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- URBAN SINGLE FAMILY
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $649,999
Median Sold Price $515,000
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS