Turn key charming home on 10 acre private wooded lot. Fantastic open floor plan with hardwoods throughout the entire home and 9' ceilings on first floor. Great flow and spacious living areas that include formal dining room with crown molding and chair railing. Large family room with cozy gas fireplace, built ins, ceiling fans and lots of natural light. Gorgeous eat in kitchen with new granite tops and back splash, stainless appliances that convey, gas cooking, bow window with breakfast nook, island, and tons of cabinet space. Four large bedrooms on second floor including master suite with private updated bath and walk in closet. Recent upgrades include: new granite, tile back splash, a new sink and garbage disposal, fresh paint through the home. Master shower updated with marble tile and a seamless shower door. Two car garage, detached storage, paved driveway. Walk up attic has access through the master closet. Wonderful private community but conveniently located.
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater
2,490 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Convection Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- Laminate, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Hydro Tub, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Off Street, Open Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Shed, Out Building. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $385,000
Median Sold Price $292,500
Days On Site 67
Sales-List Price 99.1%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS