This gorgeous and impressive 2006 build 3 bed + loft, 2.5 bath town home located in South Redondo Beach features a bright and inviting floor plan with 2,350 sq.ft. of living space. The living room with cathedral ceilings, offers a great room style setting with a fireplace and large deck off the living room that is perfect for entertaining, outdoor dinner parties, BBQs, and everyday living. The kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, natural wood cabinetry, ample storage and counter space, and the formal dining room completes the great room style living area. The loft on the 3rd level opens to the large deck - a private retreat perfect for an office, study or guest quarters. Tasteful touches include wrought iron railing, hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, custom window coverings, crown moldings, baseboards, and neutral color tones throughout. The bright and sunny master suite is highlighted by large master bath, hardwood floors, and a large walk-in closet and wall closet. Other features include large direct access 2-car garage with storage, laundry area. In a prime South Redondo Beach neighborhood - close to King Harbor and Redondo Beach Pier, the beaches, restaurants, hotels, shopping, and the excellent Redondo Beach schools.
Townhouse, Spanish, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,350 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Unfurnished, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Roof Top Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Two On a Lot. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,179,000
Median Sold Price $1,115,000
Days On Site 64
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS