Seldom available spacious corner penthouse unit with two parking spaces! Take advantage of this opportunity to make this unit your own as magnificent light and tree top views of north, west and east accentuate the space. There is wood flooring throughout, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and central air. Enjoy the full service building of Sargent Estates, proximate to Brookline Village with luscious landscaped grounds, concierge, superintendent, professional management, in-ground pool, sauna, guest parking, laundry on each floor, bike room and additional deeded storage. Convenient to Lincoln and Brookline High Schools, Longwood Medical area, shopping and the "D" line as well as conservation land at nearby Olmstead Park and Jamaica Pond. Sold "AS IS".
1,288 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Intercom System, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Parquet, Vinyl, Wood, Stone
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Access, Handicapped Equipped.
- Additional Interior Features
- Handicapped Access, Handicapped Equipped
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Doorman, Concierge. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Community Sauna
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,450,000
Median sold price $877,500
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 101.9%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network