Beautiful, newly built in 2016 Colonial. Modern amenities and classic style fill this open & spacious home. The warm & inviting chefâs Kitchen includes; granite island, pantry, hardwood floors, and ample upgraded cabinetry. The Family room flows off the Kitchen and overlooks the lush backyard; cozy gas fireplace and hardwood floors complete the room. An elegant Dining and Living room are also on the main level. The expansive Master suite feels like a private retreat from the rest of the home; full Bath with tiled soaking tub, walk-in closet, sitting room, and dressing area are among the highly desirable features. 3 more Bedrooms and a full Bath are located on the 2nd level. The private and meticulously landscaped back yard includes an expansive deck and paver stone patio. All of this plus a full walk out Basement, dual zone AC, Harvey windows, and a 2 car garage. This lovingly well maintained pristine condition home will not last. Just .8 miles to the Melrose Highlands commuter rail!
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service
2,429 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Closet
- Fireplace, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Stone
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Screens, Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $579,000
Median Sold Price $526,500
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 103.4%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)