Spacious 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home located in the Guard Gated Community of Coto De Caza. This wonderful home offers open foyer, formal living room, formal dining room, 2 fireplaces, large gourmet kitchen opening to family room with lots of windows and access to entertaining outside area with built-in pool/spa/waterfall, BBQ, fireplace with seating area and separate firepit. Open gourmet kitchen w/double ovens, built in refrigerator, Thermador 6 burner top, warming drawer. Upper level features large bonus room area w/pool table, built-in cabinetry, 4 bedrooms w/ private bathroom, large master suite. Lower level bedroom with private bath. 2 car attached garage and 1 car attached garage. (3 car total) Great opportunity to have access to all the special amenities of Coto De Caza...2 Robert Trent Jones Jr. designed golf courses, Coto de Caza Equestrian center with 40 miles of trails, club house.
Single Family, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
4,340 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Guard At Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, No Parking, Garage, Direct Garage Access, 2 Car Garage, Gated Parking.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private
- In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,567,000
Median sold price $1,167,000
Days On Market 97
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS