Your wait is finally over !!! Priced to sell the owners hate to leave this Gorgeous remodeled and updated center hall colonial. Located in one of Marlboro's most sought after communities. This spacious 4 bedroom 2 1/2 baths includes decorative moldings & recessed lighting throughout, living room w/ stone wall, gas fireplace & wood flooring. Updated kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances including a brand new stove & microwave. Granite counters & sliding door leading to a large deck overlooking your private fully fenced yard w/ swingset & backing to woods. Upstairs large bedrooms w/ closet organizers, both baths w/ mosaic glass tile inlay & ceramic tile. Full finished walk out basement. Close to shopping NYC bus, train, restaurants. 3 yr old furnace & A/C complete the package.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 100 x 200
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Swing Sets, Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $527,000
Median Sold Price $556,250
Days On Site 122
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS