Welcome home to your 3 private acres with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. A few minor changes will turn this home into your own lovely private oasis! Home has split bedrooms, spacious master with en-suite w/large soaking tub, separate shower, double vanity & two corner windows over the soaking tub. Additional features includes crown molding, tile, carpet and wood floors, a kitchen with beautiful solid wood custom cabinets, center island, pantry, and tile floors. The spacious unfinished second floor would make an awesome family entertainment space already with roughed in plumbing for a 3rd bath. Laundry room off kitchen with washer/dryer hookup. A large rear deck overlooking the tree lined rear yard! HVAC AND WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR INSTALLED 2012! I PLEASE VERIFY ALL INFORMATION AND SCHOOLS! Fireplace as is!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Well, Electric Water Heater
1,620 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Rough-in Bath
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker
- Tile, Carpet and Other, Vinyl
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Storm Door, Storm Window
- Gas Burning, Electric.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floored Attic, Built-Ins, Solid Surface Counter, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Screened-in, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage, Satellite Dish. Dead End Street, Timber.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $254,475
Median Sold Price $216,245
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS