Last Updated: 11/23/2017 12:33 AM
HERE'S THE NEEDLE! This former model home looks even more stunning in person. Indulge yourself in 4,437 sqft of total living space with imported granite, Brazilian cherry hardwood, sunken living room, fireplace, & central vacuum. Retreat to the large master suite & private bath featuring a double vanity, whirlpool tub, walk-in closet, dressing area, along with separate shower. Perfectly practical with a professionally finished lower level family room plus full in-law suite complete with separate entrance & chef's kitchen. A lot to like with postcard pretty views. All decked out with four outdoor entertaining spaces overlooking a koi pond, flowering gardens, lush lawn, stream, & woods. It's a commuter's dream location. Fully inspected with a 1yr warranty included. Later...May be too late.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
4,206 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
E HIGH STREET
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-in Kitchen, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Electric Range/cooktop, Garbage Disposal
- Central Air
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Daylite, Finished, Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Gas Logs, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Off Street, On Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 147' x 196' x 186' x 215', .50 to LT 1 Ac
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Road: Public Roads.