Two Complete and Separate Living Areas Under One Roof!! The Main Floor has 3 Bedrooms with 2 Baths including a Large Master Suite with a Large Walk In Closet, Double Vanity, Large Tub and Separate Shower. Secondary Bedrooms have Roomy Walk In Closets. Kitchen has been Recently Updated to Include New Appliances and Granite Counter Tops. Gas Logs in Family Room. New HVAC (8/18). Attached 2 Car Garage, Deck and Screened Porch. Basement is Almost Completely Finished with a Full Kitchen, Dining Area, Den, Master Suite. Both Bedrooms have Walk In Closets for a Total of 5. Plus, Carpeted Multi Purpose Rooms and a Storm Shelter (under the Garage). Wait there is more: 1000 sf floored attic for extra storage and a 36 x 24 Workshop with a Roll Up Door and HVAC.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,709 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen
- Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, RV Parking, Guest Parking.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $202,450
Median Sold Price $153,250
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service