Two Complete and Separate Living Areas Under One Roof!! The Main Floor has 3 Bedrooms with 2 Baths including a Large Master Suite with a Large Walk In Closet, Double Vanity, Large Tub and Separate Shower. Secondary Bedrooms have Roomy Walk In Closets. Kitchen has been Recently Updated to Include New Appliances and Granite Counter Tops. Gas Logs in Family Room. New HVAC (8/18). Attached 2 Car Garage, Deck and Screened Porch. Basement is Almost Completely Finished with a Full Kitchen, Dining Area, Den, Master Suite. Both Bedrooms have Walk In Closets for a Total of 5. Plus, Carpeted Multi Purpose Rooms and a Storm Shelter (under the Garage). Wait there is more: 1000 sf floored attic for extra storage and a 36 x 24 Workshop with a Roll Up Door and HVAC.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,709 sq. ft
3,709 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Hall, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,669 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Ice Maker, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas logs.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, RV Parking, Guest Parking.
- Deck/Patio, Porch, Screened Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,900
Median Sold Price $145,000
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)