This meticulously maintained home offers lots of upgrades and features! This home, situated on almost an acre lot, welcomes you with great curb appeal, complete with flagpole on the side front yard and is situated at end of cul de sac. You will have all the privacy you want with tall trees providing a natural fence. As you enter this home, the beautiful hardwoods are the first thing you notice! The Great Room featuring cathedral ceiling leads to an open kitchen featuring Bosch dishwasher, pull out shelving in cabinets, and dining area with lots of natural light and custom honeycomb shades. This 3 BR 3 BA home includes Tankless Hot Water heater, Plantation Shutters, FULL house generator plus built in cabinets/shelving in BR 3. You will be pleasantly surprised with the full basement offering hardwood floors in Media Room and Office/Study. Perfect for entertaining family and friends, the Media Room boasts custom built cherry wood cabinets. 60" mounted TV to remain plus Wet bar area with Quartz countertop. From the Media Room step into your well appointed cherry wood paneled office with a custom cherry wood desk and bookshelves. Basement also features 21 x11 heated/cooled Workshop and a Heated/Cooled Storage Area for all your favorite decorations, mementos and overflow! Chandler Place subdivision is conveniently located off Hwy. 123. Only 10 miles from Clemson, eleven miles from Easley and 20 miles from Downtown Greenville. Make your appointment today. Love Where You Live!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Holding Tank, Septic
3,249 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
CHASTAIN ROAD ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Workshop, Office, Media
- Master Bedroom on Main, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout, Workshop, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Screened Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- .50 to .99
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage. Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Gentle Slope, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $164,450
Median Sold Price $154,750
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS