Fantastic two story home in central Lakeland is situated close to everything and has a rental income apartment located in the detached garage! Main home is 4 bedrooms/3.5 baths, Detached building has 2 bedrooms/2 baths. Located on a over-sized .5 acre lot, this home has been lovingly restored with many details true to the age of the home. There are lovely hardwood floors through-out, 2 working fireplaces, formal living and dining rooms, a spacious family room with French doors that lead to the huge covered patio and lushly landscaped backyard that is your own private oasis. The downstairs has a sun room with a half bath, a foyer area, kitchen with an inside laundry room, a 4th bedroom and full bath are located off the Family room. Huge master bedroom with working fireplace and spacious bath plus 2 additional large bedrooms and a third full bath are located on the 2nd floor. Master bedroom has tile floors and the additional upstairs bedrooms have hardwood. High ceilings, crown mouldings, original tile, main garage 34'x34' with A/C. There is a laundry, sewing room and shower in the detached garage. Main home contains 4 BR/ 3.5 BA w/ 2904 ht sq ft, above garage apartment contains 1 BR / 1 BA w/ 612 sq ft, Office has 1 BR / 1 BA w/ 640 sq ft, sewing room in garage area is 360 sq ft for a total of 4516 sq ft living area.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Fire Hydrant, Public Water Service
Siding, Wood Frame
4,516 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Electric
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood, Brick
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door
- Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Wood Cabinets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Open Parking, Oversized Parking.
- Covered, Deck, Patio, Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. In City, Public Transport, Brick Road, Level, Oversize.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $228,950
Median Sold Price $203,952
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)