Last Updated: 9/23/2017 8:32 PM
A rare opportunity to own the Best Waterfront Location! On an Island! In the heart of Southern California. Within 1 hour from the Beach, Mountain and Desert Resorts for well under $500,000. Add to this incredible value a $100,000+ complete bare wall remodel. Furthermore this is the most sought after location on Treasure Island, facing East with Far Reaching 50 mile views to the Snow Capped San Gorgonio Mountains of Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead and Snow Summit.All of this with water-skiing and wake-boarding within 40 feet of your deck. Add the convenience of street level, no stairs and this unit includes rare direct garage/condo access. Only the the street level units offer the vaulted ceilings making it feel much more spacious as well. Dont hesitate I have seen as many as 5 years go by without an upper East facing unit coming on the market. Rarer yet one that has been completely and tastefully remodeled.
Electric Water Heater
1,252 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lake Elsinore Unified
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Closet, Inside
- Range/Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Energy Star Appliance(S), Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Trash Compactor, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room.
- Controlled Access, 24 Hour Security, Card Entry, Guard At Gate, Security Guard, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Assigned Parking Space, Gated Parking, Off Street.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Lanai
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground, Child safety fence, Filtered, Gunite
- In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, Water
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, BBQ, Biking/Fitness Trail, Billiard Room. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
- Security Features
- Complex Features
15 Freeway East on Diamond Parkway/Railroad Canyon to Canyon Lake Drive South Guard gate
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $529,450
Median sold price $385,750
Days On Market 103
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS