When you think of 10Th Street, you think of the perfect location to live in Downtown Huntington Beach. Enjoy the short walk to the beach, Main Street and Pacific City for shopping, dining, and entertainment. This modern-contemporary 3 bed 3 bath two car garage home, has been recently remodeled with wood oak floors throughout the entire house. The first floor has an open concept with a new kitchen that is perfect for entertaining guests or having a quiet family dinner. Open up the front patio doors and enjoy the indoor/outdoor living feel and the wonderful ocean breeze. The master bedroom has a peekaboo view of the ocean from the balcony and a recently remolded bathroom that is spa-inspired. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in the famous Surf City Huntington Beach, only one block away from ocean!
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,042 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Downtown Area (Down)
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Freezer, Refrigerator
- Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Concrete, Patio, Front Porch, Slab
- Lot View
- Ocean, Water, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $880,000
Median Sold Price $765,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS