Character Abounds in this Home, a true woodworker and craftsman built this home in 1962 and while updates have been made, the integrity still remains. Vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows..the views make you feel like you are living in a tree house. Modern kitchen with Kitchen Aide appliances making cooking a joy. 2 wood burning fireplaces and very large living room, perfect for family gatherings. This home has 4 levels of living space with very few steps getting to each level. Home is centrally located in the subdivision of Melrose, convenient to everything, but when you are in your backyard it is very private and secluded. Lots of mature trees and perennials that make Springtime beautiful. 2 outdoor entertaining spaces, one with a built in fireplace, perfect for fires. Sellers are motivated and ready to move, come see this one soon. Please Check out Book on Kitchen Island Owner Made with Pictures throughout all the Seasons...the Photos are Amazing along with the Landscaping.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,300 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Combo
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Vinyl Frame, Insulated, Double Pane
- Fire Pit, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Carport, Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Siding
- Porch, Patio, Deck, Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees, Irrigation System, Extra Storage, Garage, Landscaped. Concrete Road, Level, Clear lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $235,000
Median Sold Price $209,900
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: tnrcar-v - River Counties Assn. of Realtors Inc