Fabulous ocean view home, completely remodeled and ready to move in and enjoy life. Gorgeous champagne quartz counters and high end cabinets. 2 fireplaces! High end custom double entry doors and banisters. Engineered hickory floors, recessed lighting, high end windows and shutters. Beautiful master bedroom with deck attached. Master bathroom is very luxurious. Also master bedroom has a big walk in closet with cedar floors and Closet World organization. Restoration Hardware fixtures in bathrooms. Ocean and Catalina views from most rooms. Huge 30x60 deck with pavers and gas firepit. Vinyl fencing on both sides of yard. Lemon, Orange and avocado trees. Drip system front and back yard. Front yard is low maintenance with babbling fountain.
Single Family, Contemporary, Multi Level, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater
2,549 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Staircase - Multiple, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile
- Lot View
- Ocean, Panoramic, Catalina Island View
- Vinyl, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Storm drains.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $592,500
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS