Walk Score: 76 = "Very Walkable". Artsy urbanites wanted for this classic charmer! Only blocks from the downtown BART station, this vintage 1925 eclectic charm abode is a city oasis! Easy access to all transportation including 92/880/580. Features modern upgrade of dual pane windows, hardwood floors, gas stove in a galley-style kitchen, long driveway to garage behind a pristine gated front yard. With a high Walk Score, only a few blocks away are shopping, the farmers market, restaurants, coffee shops, theatre, post office, city hall, downtown BART and the soon-to-be-built 21st century library. Oh, the parties you'll have, the places you'll go...! DO NOT DISTURB OCCUPANTS.
Single Family-Detached, Spanish, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,745 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Hayward (510) 784-2600
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Solid Surface, Tub Only
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Other, Wood
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, Off Street, Parking Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Level, Regular.