Take advantage of the opportunity to live in this 5 bedroom large family home in beautiful Baker's Crossing, a gated community convenient to downtown Sanford and the Sanford Airport. Super large master suite is downstairs and has a 10 x 10 sitting area included. And the Master bedroom closet is oversized with double clothes racks and an L shape area for your dresser, safe, or additional storage. The Kitchen has black onyx appliances, black granite countertops and a large island for food prep and/or group meals. Newer air conditioning system with wi-fi enabled programming and the home is plumbed for reverse osmosis and connected to a whole home Culligan water softener system. The inside laundry is located on the first floor. A brand new roof was installed early in 2019. There is a community pool and playground just a walk away from this home so, come by and take a look today. He who hesitates is lost, as they say.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant, Public Water
2,862 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Bakers Crossing Ph 1
Cable TV, Electric, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Split Plan
- Living/Dining Combo
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Guest Parking, On Street.
- Stucco, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Paved Road, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area, Gated Community
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,035
Median Sold Price $240,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)