Welcome to this fantastic 2100+sf Manchester Model in the Trails of Winding Creek Subdivision. Fantastic location with one of the largest yards that backs to the 17 mile Prairie Bike Path. This traditional 2 story layout offers a formal living and dining room, Eat-in Kitchen that opens to the great family room with a cozy fireplace. 1st floor den and a full bath. Head out back to the fantastic deck with screened in gazebo to enjoy bug free nights. Head upstairs to 4 generous sized bedrooms, guest bathroom and a master suite that has a separate shower and soaking tub, walk-in closet with a combo laundry room. If that's not enough, you have a full finished basement with a full bathroom, office, 5th bedroom and entertainment spaces. The 2 car garage has plenty of space for your workshop and don't miss the attic that you can stand in for all your storage needs! New roof, soffits and fascia 2014, water heater 2015.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Public Water Service
2,138 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
RIVERWOOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
PARKLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL
MCHENRY HIGH SCHOOL-WEST CAMPUS
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Recreation Room, Office
- First Floor Laundry, Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Deck, Patio
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 80X194, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped Professionally. Concrete Road, Curbs & gutters.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $189,900
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data