BACK UP OFFERS BEING ACCEPTED! Beautiful Madrid del Lago home located on a quiet cul-de-sac and in one of the best neighborhoods in Mission Viejo! Enter the home through beautiful double doors with etched glass and step into a large living and dining room with vaulted ceilings and brand new solid teak wood floors that go throughout the entire downstairs of the home. As you walk to the back of the home you will find the remodeled kitchen with granite counters and custom cabinetry with pull outs. The stainless steel appliances include a sub zero refrigerator, warming drawers, and a double dishwasher! The kitchen opens to a large family room with a stone fireplace and custom built-ins on both sides. Downstairs you will also find a guest bath and laundry room with a laundry chute! Upstairs you will find a master suite with 2 additional bedrooms and a loft. The large master suite has a fireplace, updated master bath and his/her closets with custom organizers. The two secondary bedrooms are large and also have custom closets and ceiling fans. The loft is currently used as an office but can easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. Step into the backyard and find a large pool with spa, fire pit, and covered patio perfect for entertaining. Both the back and front yards have updated pavers and meticulous landscaping. Enjoy all the amenities of Mission Viejo Lake just minutes away. Recently e-piped! No Mello-Roos! Low Taxes! Award Winning Schools!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,602 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Madrid Del Lago (Ml)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Loft
- Master Suite
- Inside, Chute
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Gas, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Master Bedroom, Fire Pit.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Child safety fence
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area