Georgeous one story home backing to a green belt. Extremely open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows across the back of the home. The family room has an incredible multi panel sliding glass door so you can truly make the back yard an extension of your family room. With a media downstairs and a three car garage so many families will find this plan functional. With gourmet appliances, wood flooring and so many other attention getting details it will be hard to not call this home.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City, Sep
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Rock
3,625 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas logs, Gas Starter.
- Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Perimeter, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Gutters, Landscaped, Security Lighting, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Asphalt, Private Roads, Greenbelt, Interior lot, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $529,990
Median Sold Price $470,500
Days On Site 137
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.