Talk about a perfect home in a perfect location! Look no more you will fall in love! Quality finishes, and Amazing Value... Designed for entertaining, you'll find everything you'll need in this San Jose home. An award-winning floorplan transformed in 2009 with multiple living spaces that flow from room to room. Relax by the double-sided fireplace and admire your art collections displayed in the lighted bookshelves. The beautiful kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counterspace plus storage for all your needs. Chef won't be alone as space is open to family room. Unwind from your day in updated Master bedroom and bath with 3 spacious walk in closets. Walk to top rated private schools and clubs. No more sitting in traffic as you will be in and out in either direction during rush hours.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Hea
4,332 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Wine Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Two-Way, Living Room, Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Wood Decking, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 110 x 140
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Outdoor Lights, Summer Kitchen. Suburban, City Road, Asphalt, High & Dry, Regular, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $229,500
Median Sold Price $202,700
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc