Top floor Upgraded 2 Bedroom, 2 bath - Jack and Jill Style Bath Condo Located in the Highly Sought After New Horizons 55 plus ACTIVE COMMUNITY. Private entry with FRONT and REAR PATIOS. This home features crown molding, smooth ceilings with radiant heating and central air. Frig will stay, range, built-in microwave oven, and dishwasher, washeer and dryer included. Truly a must-see AND within walking distance to shopping. This unit is on the 2nd floor. There is one assigned garage space with automatic opener and lockable storage room cabinet inside. Beautiful fireplace, Newer Front Door, Newer Windows, and Slider Doors. Walking distance to shopping. Free Golf every day on the Par 3 Golf Course, 2 Pools, Jacuzzi, Tennis, Fitness Center, Woodshop, Ceramic shop, Hobby Room, Conference Center, Pool Tables, Ping Pong, BBQ, and Picnic areas and an area to Just Lounge and Do Nothing. New Horizons Senior Community 55 plus Community is Truly A Lifestyle. Come Join Us. Seller is relocating and needs an offer. Bring one soon!!!!
Condo, 1 Story
950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Guest Facilities
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Breakfast Bar, Electric Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Assigned Parking Space.
- Balcony, Patio, Slab
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Community Spa
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Billiard Room, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Sauna, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $775,000
Median Sold Price $750,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS