Stunning! This Camarillo pool-home, located in the Rancho Tomas area, is the one you have been waiting for! You will notice the beauty right away when you walk through the Oak double-door entry. The entire downstairs includes travertine and hardwood floors. Inside the living room is the wood-beam vaulted ceilings. Be sure to bring the hot chocolate and get cozy for a nice fire. Kitchen includes granite counter-tops and an exceptional view of the backyard. Rest of the downstairs includes bright lighting, crown molding, window shutters, and a secondary fireplace in the family room. This 5-bedroom home has the master located downstairs. The remaining 4 bedrooms are up. All the bathrooms have been remodeled and have granite in them. Pool parties will be frequent here! Welcome home.
Single Family, Multi Level, Spanish, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
2,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rancho Tomas 2 - 223402
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room, Dryer Connection
- Refrigerator, Range Hood, Trash Compactor, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Convection Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Raised Hearth, Living Room, Decorative.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Beamed, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Garage, Guest Parking, Driveway.
- Wood Decking
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Private, Child safety fence, Heated, Filtered, In-ground
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Gunite
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Insulated Doors, Satellite Dish, Rain Gutters.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $620,000
Median sold price $580,000
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS