Gorgeous Mansard nestled in a Cedar Park enclave! The high ceilings, period moldings and scale, all illuminated by beautiful natural light, will simply enthrall. The eat-in kitchen hosts quartz counters with a dining island and updated appliances, and allows exceptional room for cooking and gathering, which can spill out onto the side porch-imagine your morning coffee and newspaper listening to the birds overlooking the gardens! The formal living and dining rooms flow seamlessly, joined by folding French doors, graced by parquet floors, and the LR features a bay window seat and the DR, a decorative mantle. The second level hosts four bedrooms, one accessed by the rear steps or connecting via a bedroom, and a renovated full bath with soaking Jacuzzi tub & tile shower. The private yard boasts perennials and tree cover, creating an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle, and allows for recreation and gardening galore. Steps to the train, shops and Farmerâs Market, plus the Fells. Heavenly!
Single Family, Victorian
Public Water Service
2,060 sq. ft
Fuse Box, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Closet
- Skylight, Custom Cabinetry, Island
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Tub Only
- Range, Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Parquet, Concrete, Wood
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Baseboard.
- Full, Walkout, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Street Parking, Covered Park Lot.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn / Stalls, Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $615,000
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 106.7%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)