Back on the Market, buyer lost financing!! Welcome HOME!! Beautiful home in a quiet neighborhood conveniently located in close proximity to highways, shopping centers and all major routes!! Enjoy entertaining in this spacious floor plan and beautiful outdoor oasis. The breezeway walks out to a large deck and above ground pool with a great sized fenced in back yard for entertaining. Also enjoy the additional 864 sq ft partially finished basement with bar and plenty of storage space. Newer roof and hot water tank. Nothing left to do but move it! Come and see for yourself!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Public Water Service
1,494 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
J. F. KENNEDY
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Window Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Crawl, Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, On Street, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sidewalks. Commuter Bus, Park Adjacent, Public Transport, Shopping Mall.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Shopping Mall
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $194,900
Median Sold Price $185,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Smart MLS